International credit card processing is quickly becoming much simpler, smarter, and necessary with certain merchant types. eCommerce companies located in a variety of countries around the world can use National Merchants Association to launch, support, and scale their businesses, similar to their U.S. counterparts.
National Merchants Association’s global availability makes it easier for developers and entrepreneurs throughout the world to start their own online companies. Global merchants of all sizes can now benefit from National Merchants Association’s full service payment platform with fast integration, seamless scalability, and our top-notch customer service!
National Merchants Association’s International Payment Services for non-U.S. based merchants can facilitate even the highest monthly merchant volumes via credit cards AND non-credit card (local payment methods) and electronic checks and wire services. Download Flyer
- Rates as low as 2.29% for International Payment Processing
- Next Day Funding
- No Reserves
- 24/7 Domestic AND International customer service and technical support
In order to open your merchant account offshore, you must have an offshore Business Registration. As another one of the many ways we Work For You®, the experts at National Merchants Association can help facilitate this registration quickly and easily through one of our business development partners.
What does it cost?
It costs $3,500 USD, and when you choose the name of the company or if you choose one of our already approved name, you receive the following:
- The provision of a registered office for one year
- The provision of a corporate secretary for one year
- Company Certificates
- Company Memorandum
- Articles of Association
- Share Certificates
- Rubber Company Seal
- Appointment of First Directors
- Register of Directors and Members
- Tax Registration
- Registered office
- 2 Nominee Directors and 2 Nominee Shareholders
- The opening of a corporate bank account
Is there an annual fee?
With regard to the annual fees, National Merchants Association will assess a fee, the amount depending on the country of company registration. This annual fee will be payable every year after the initial year.
What do I need?
Please see below for what we will need you to send us in order to register a company:
- Copies of passports of the beneficial owners/shareholders/directors, that includes the date of birth, address, and profession.
- Bank references for the beneficial owners/shareholders/directors, declaring good standing as a client for a certain amount of time.
- A recent utility bill as proof of residential address for each owner/shareholder/director, that is no more than 3 months old.
- The objects of the company.
- The proposed name of the company, or the already approved company name.
How long will it take?
Subject to National Merchants Association receiving all necessary documentation listed above from the merchant, it can take up to 30 business days to register a company from scratch or an approved name completely.
If the structure of a company’s directors and shareholders are changed, it may take up to 2 weeks for new company certificates to be issued.
Do I need to open a new bank account?
If you would like National Merchants Association to open a bank account for a company (where this is not included in the above package), there will be a fee associated depending upon the country in which the account is opened. Services include account-opening, arrangement of online banking, and debit card issuance.
Should you require any clarification or any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Am I responsible for additional US Taxes, Rules, or Regulations?
National Merchants Association recommends that you seek the advice of an accountant and attorney for answers to this question, as it is outside of our realm of expertise.
Should you require any clarification or any further information, please do not hesitate to contact National Merchants Association.