Did You Know?
Special programs exist for small-ticket (less than $15) merchants allowing us to WAIVE transaction fees?
We can provide your restaurant with an array of terminal solutions based on your specific needs. Whether a small diner, a fine dining establishment or a specialty shop we offer processing solutions to fit their specific needs.
|Standard Processing||Small Ticket Pricing|
|Total Cost To You||$0.33||$0.15|
Below are some features and benefits specific to restaurants needs
- Tips can be adjusted by transaction or server number with the touch of one button; therefore saving servers time to tend to other customers.
- Tip suggestion on the receipt to reduce time spent by the customer figuring out the percentage for a tip, allowing merchants to turn tables faster and increase revenue.
- Terminals can produce a wide range of reports to save you time reconciling daily and monthly statements, including server reports.
- Bring debit to the table and make customers feel secure about their transaction.
- With Flat Rate Credit Card Processing, you can forget about costly transaction fees and stop worrying about how much you’ll pay each month in processing.
Micromerchants are merchants that conduct mostly low-value transactions, are low risk, and are usually brick and mortar. Traditionally, these merchants have accepted payment in cash or check form, but mobile payments have made it possible for micromerchants to accept bank cards!
Our card processing systems provided with Flat Rate Credit Card Processing allow micromerchants to take advantage of this low transaction fee and enjoy the benefit that come with being a National Merchants Association merchant.What are the benefits compared to Square, Inc?
- National Merchants Association provides merchants with 24 hours a day, 7 days a week customer service and technical support
- Card processing systems provided adhere to the PCI Data Security Standard, and National Merchants Association ensures that merchants are PCI compliant as well, which is a Card Brand requirement.
Call the experts at National Merchants Association today at (866) 509-7199 to start processing for your micro business.